Brandon Weeden was picked off twice by the Lions D to dampen his 292 yards and 2 TDs. Lions LB Deandre Levy had both picks. Former Georgia teammates Stafford and Kris Durham hooked up for 83 yards on 8 receptions. The Lions defense looked good against the Browns, who lost former MSU quarterback Brian Hoyer for the season due to a torn ACL.
Offensive Player Of The Game: Detroit TE Joe Furia (3 TDs, 34 yds)
Defensive Player of The Game: Detroit LB Deandre Levy (7 Tackles, 2 Int)
Lions Fantasy Points:Stafford 23
Fauria 21 -- Pick him up now!
Johnson 2 -- He'll be back to form next week
J Bell 2 -- Left with rib injury
- Joseph Furia: His three touchdowns should pole vault him over Pettigrew for the starting job.
- Lions Defense: Deandre Levy had the two interceptions and the Lions D held Cleveland to 17 points.
- Kris Durham: Durham had a career high 8 receptions and 83 yards. He appears to be one of Stafford's favorite targets and has played his way to being a #2 receiver.
- Lions Secondary: Josh Gordon had 126 receiving yards being covered by Chris Houston, and the Lions unsuccessfully deployed a cornerback rotation.
- Calvin Johnson: Johnson was the 4th best receiver on the team and only was on the field for 66% of the snaps. He should return to full health by next week.
Share this post and the blog with your friends, family, teacher, or the bank robber.