The Detroit Tigers are on fire!
|I wanna see ya, with KIA.|
CLICK BELOW FOR NBA AND NHL ANALYSIS
The NBA Playoffs have made it to round two after FIVE GAMES went to Game 7. In honor of Washington making it to round two, here are some bullets:
- Roy Hibbert is stinking it up! Only 4.6 points and 4.3 rebounds per game in the playoffs. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He is averaging more fouls (5.7) than points. This is clearly not Hibbert of last year.
- #Old -- The Spurs are old and the Nets have a couple old guys. But they are good and there playing in round 2 of the '14 playoffs.
- Game One Results: Washington over Indiana, Miami over Brooklyn, Spurs over Trailblazers, Clippers over Thunder
- Lady Gaga's concert at DC's Verizon Center has been moved from May 15th to May 12th due to a potential conflict with Game 6 of Wizards-Pacers
- Wizards in 5: Hibbert only has 3 more rebounds, Gaga fans rejoice.
- Brooklyn in 7: James averages 31 points per game, Wade and Bosh don't contribute enough, and Brooklyn steals Game 7.
- Spurs in 6: Veteran leadership prevails, Lillard can't be a one-man show
- Thunder in 6: Vince Carter hits 3 pointer to win Game 6
|Only one team will stand as race|
for the Stanley Cup continues
- Boston Red Sox over Chicago White Sox in the Stanley Cup Finals
- Go Grand Rapids Griffins!